Wednesday 30 September 2015

Shopping for Home Decor Inspiration

A few months ago I found myself in London with a lunch hour to kill.  The office I was based in for the day was a stones throw from Tottenham Court Road, so I got a hustle on and I was there in 5 minutes.

On my days, the shops.

West Elm. Amazeballs.  I just went in there to drool.  I had read about this shop on all manor of American blogs but just assumed it was just based in America.  How wrong was I.  I laughed out loud in the shop when I saw some rabbit screen prints.  I snapped up the details for purchasing at a later date.  Here is my favourite print:

Superhero Rabbit - available from https://www.hammade.com/


I have this print, and a few others from this company, lined up for the hallway when it's done.  They also have a "Rabbit of the Month" competition which I have just entered Rupert into for their October draw.  Fingers crossed, as the winner wins a free print!

Tiger. I actually first came across this shop on our recent trip to Dublin.  I snapped up a doormat for £5 for the hallway, and this cute coaster for my bedside table for a bargain £1.  I searched through the whole pile of coasters looking for a "D" too, but it wasn't meant to be.



By the time I had loitered in these two shops my lunch hour was up and I had to head back to the office.  But Tottenham Court Road seemed to be packed full of homewares shops.  I'll have to go back when I'm next in London for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment