Saturday 26 September 2015

It always seems impossible until it's done

Quote: Nelson Mandela.  Print available from theloveshop.etsy.com

It's done.  My exam is over. 6 months of hard graft - almost every evening and weekend.  I forgot what that Friday feeling felt like, as Saturday and Sunday just meant studying.  But for now, it's done.  Utter RELIEF.  I say for now, as I don't get the result for over 2 months.  If I failed I will have to do it all again :'(

I didn't come out feeling particularly positive, but I don't anyone that ever has come out of that exam  feeling like they have passed, so I am clinging on to that hope for now.

The day after my exam I dusted off my DIY shorts.  Time to get back to work on the house :-D
I have a list as long as my arm of jobs that need doing.

I've also decided to focus all this extra time I have now on working on my blog.  You might have noticed the new blog title, to more accurately reflect the content of the blog.  When I first started the blog, it was a way of documenting all the baking I got up to, but now the focus is much more on DIY, with a dabble in baking every now and then.  I am aiming to blog more regularly and consistently - rather than my bunched and sporadic posts that I have historically done.

Time to get DIYing and blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment